The Gull Reef Club

• Harold’s Chicken
  • Frosty’s
  • Willie’s Wee-Nee Wagon
  • White Castle
  • Tommy O Burger
  • JMK Nippon
  • Undoubtedly, I am forgetting something and I will either remember later or Mike will chime in. Damn, that’s a lot of beef-related food items. I’m going to weigh 300 lbs. when I get back.

6 Responses to “Cheeseburger, cheeseburger. No Coke. Pepsi”

1. Raven says:

Somehow I need to arrange to be in Chicago at the same time as you and Mike at some point. I’ve been several times, but I’ve never really had a bonafide Chicago native tour/experience.

2. Jaime says:

Whatcha doing the first week of October?

We’ll be up there plenty. It would be a blast to go around the city with you guys.

3. Tina says:

I landed here by googling Rusten Currie, a very good friend of mine. I happened to read this particular post and laughed. We lived in Chicago for 6 years and we were huge Chicago eaters, loved Harolds! My husband worked two buildings from one! Living in Cincinnati I would do anything for a burrito from El Burrito! If you go out to the burbs there anytime I highly suggest Culver’s famous for butter burgers and custard.
      We may just make a weekend trip to see friends now that I am craving Chicago…
      Cheers,
      Tina

4. Jaime says:

Damn! How could I forget Culvers and their glorious cheese curds? Mmmmm….cheese curds…

Thanks for stopping by, Tina. :)

5. BTFC says:

say baby….you’re welcome to come to the bungalow in downers grove when you’re here…..we could maybe get inked then.
      j

6. Jaime says:

Sweet. Thanks for the invite.

I don’t think I will have the time or money to get my tattoo this trip, though. Plus, I’ve been promising myself I would wait until I was officially 30, so it’s gotta be at least next fall. This will come up faster than we realize, however.